www.bluebird.com/activatecard – Bluebird Card Activation
Issued by AMEX (American Express), Bluebird Card allows its clients to transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, check account balances, locate an ATM, and much more conveniently from anywhere.
However, Bluebird Card Activation is required to access all the features of the AMEX Bluebird card once a user gets a new one.
So, if you’ve been approved for a new Bluebird card and want to Activate Bluebird Card, read the below guide. Simply go through this Bluebird Card Activation Process and identify yourself to start taking advantage of Bluebird Card.
Features of Bluebird Card Activation
Bluebird is a financial account that offers flexible features and convenient money management to the clients. Issued by AMEX (American Express), Bluebird Card allows its clients to manage money conveniently from anywhere.
Bluebird Mobile app also helps users to pay bills online, transfer funds, check account balances, deposit checks, locate an ATM, and much more.
Bluebird Card is becoming more famous for following Bluebird Card Features –
- No monthly or transaction fees
- Access Customer service 24|7
- Loaded with valuable perks and services from AMEX.
- Enjoy emergency roadside assistance, purchase protection, shopping and entertainment offers.
- Extensive, free ATM network.
- Widely accepted, almost anywhere where AMEX is accepted.
- Free withdrawals at Moneypass ATMs.
Terms & Condition Of Bluebird Card Activate
To Activate Bluebird Card, you need to satisfy mentioned below requirements –
- New Bluebird Card with 15 digits card number and 4 digits security code
- Your age must be over 18 years.
- You must be a legal USA residential and have a valid social security number.
- Personal details like first & last name, E-mail, date of birth, full address, etc.
- A registered phone number.
How To Activate Bluebird Card at www.bluebird.com/activate?
Activate Bluebird Card with given steps below –
- Firstly, Visit www.bluebird.com
- Next, you need to register for a new account online, if you are not registered yet.
- Click on “Register Your Card”.
- Now, You will be taken to a page where you will be asked “do you already have a temporary Bluebird card?”
- Select YES and provide the required information.
- Type in 15 digits Temporary Card Number.
- Type in 4 digits Security Code Number and Personal Information.
- Now, you will be prompt to finish your Bluebird Card Activation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your BlueBird Card activation.
- Upon completion, your card has been activated and is ready for use after login.
How To Login Bluebird Card?
You’ll need to log in before you can activate your Card. To Login into your Bluebird account, follow the below steps –
- Enter your Bluebird Username and password in the respective fields.
- Finally, click on Green “Continue” to login into your Bluebird account.
Now, you can manage your Bluebird card on your own. You can pay bills online, transfer funds, check account balances, deposit checks, locate an ATM, and much more from anywhere.
Bluebird.com/Activate Customer Support
- 1-877-486-5990 (domestic)
- Dial 1-801-449-4016 for international calls
- Mail: Bluebird Customer Care P.O. Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
If you have any other doubts or questions about Bluebird Card Activation, let us know by commenting below. We will reply soon with the best possible solution.