How do you activate a Credit One card?
Credit One Card Activation – When you renew or opens a new credit card account with Credit One bank, the bank will send you a new credit card on your mailing address. But, it will be in deactivated form to ensure the security of your money. You must Activate Credit One Card before you start using it.
Credit One Bank offers the only activation through customer service. To activate a Credit One card, you must identify yourself calling customer service at 1 (877) 825-3242.
So, if you’ve received a new credit card from credit one, read the following article and check what steps you need to follow to complete Activation of Credit One Card.
More About Credit One Card Activation
Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, Credit One is a bank specializing in credit cards and has more than 7 million active users throughout the United States. Working as a subsidiary of Credit One Financial, the chain offers a range of credit cards for customers which comes with great benefits and rewards.
Credit One Bank card offers the following awesome benefits to its users –
- Zero annual fee
- 1% Cash Back Rewards On Everyday Purchases
- Free FICO credit score access
- Zero dollar fraud liability
- 1% cashback on eligible purchase
- No foreign transaction fee
- Extended warranty coverage
- Travel accident insurance, and so on.
Customers can easily visit the official website of Credit One Bank and apply for a new card to owe a new one. Credit One Bank will provide you a new card in around 10 business days after you got approved for a new card in deactivated form.
After receiving a new Credit One bank, customers need to Activate Credit One Card first, before they start using the card. Since there is a deadline to activate your new card. If your card does not activate within 14 days after receiving the card, Credit One may close your account immediately. And, you may have to re-apply for a new card.
So, if you’ve received a new credit card from credit one, go through the guidelines and complete your activate to enjoy it!
Steps to Credit One Card Activation
Credit One Bank Activation is a pretty simple process and can be done by calling the Credit One Bank activation line only. The bank doesn’t offer any online process to activate the card online.
To activate a Credit One card, follow the easy steps below –
- Call on Credit One customer service at 1-877-825-3242.
- Provide your 16-digit credit card number.
- Now, you can choose either voice automated system or connect to a customer care representative to complete your activation.
- Next, you need to provide your date of birth, SSN (Social Security number), and 3-digit security code.
- Also provide some personal information in the process.
- Upon completion, the bank will confirm your identity and activate your new Credit One card.
KEEP IN MIND
- Credit One recommends calling from your registered telephone number for the eas of process and as a security measure too.
- You can also use the number, printed on your card as the activation number.