RBC Card Activation
Hello Canadians!! Have you been approved for a new RBC Credit Card? Congratulations! Once you received, you need to Activate your RBC Credit Card to enjoy shopping and taking advantage.
Do you want to finish your RBC Credit Card verification or activation? Yes, here’re to help you. You can Activate RBC Credit Card online at www.rbc.com/activate or by phone.
RBC Credit Card Activation is a pretty easy process, and you can finish your Activation of RBC Credit Card with instructions below.
RBC Credit Card Activation Process
Founded in 1864 Halifax, Nova Scotia, Royal Bank of Canada is a multinational financial service provider in Canada.
When you join the Royal Bank of Canada, the bank offers you a great selection of credit cards, travel rewards, cash back cards, etc to meet your needs depending on your credit score. However, new RBC users require to complete their RBC Credit Card verification or activation firstly to enjoy the card.
Are you a new RBC cardholder? Yes, then you can Activate your RBC Credit Card from here. Follow the given below instructions to Activate RBC Credit Card instantly.
What required To Activate RBC Card?
To Activate RBC Credit Card, you require the following –
- An online account at rbcroyalbank.com.
- RBC Credit Card with all details like CVV, card number, activation code, Expire date, etc.
- Personal credentials.
- A passcode provided by the bank.
- Registered mobile number.
How to Activate RBC Card? RBC Credit Card Activation
New RBC cardholder can Activate RBC Credit Card online or Activate RBC Credit Card by phone calling on RBC Card Activation number.
First of all, we start with RBC Card Activation Through Online Process.
www.rbc.com/activate – RBC Card Activation Online
Follow the given below instructions to complete your RBC Credit Card Activation.
- Go to the RBC Activate Card portal – www.rbc.com/activate.
- To get started, please enter your 16 digit credit card number in the #Credit Card Number field.
- Click on #Start Activation.
- Now, you will be prompted to finish RBC Credit Card Verification Page.
- Follow the simple steps and verify your identity.
- Provide your card account number, expiration date, CVV, etc.
- Also, provide few personal and card credentials to proceed.
- Upon completion, Your new RBC credit card will be activated shortly.
Activating Your RBC Credit Card Over the Phone
For the quickest way, we recommend to Activate RBC Credit Card online, but if you find difficulties with online activation, then you can activate your RBC card over the phone.
To activate RBC Credit Card by phone, contact RBC customer care and speak with a representative to complete your activation.
Here below’s what you need to do –
- Call at RBC Card Activation Number
- 1 (877) 900-5900 for personal and business credit cards
- 1 (888) 769-2597 for private banking cards
- Select #language and listen carefully to the instructor.
- Follow the automated prompt instructions.
- Provide your card details and personal details to finish your RBC Card Activation by phone.
Quick Notes and Tips for New Users:
- Don’t forget to sign back your card before using it to decrease the possibility of identity theft.
- Be sure to read cardholder agreements very carefully.
Running into problems with your RBC Card activation?
If you have any question, speak with a customer service agent for RBC Activation Assistance on
- 1 (877) 900-5900 – personal and business credit cards
- 1 (888) 769-2597 – private banking cards