How to do Standard Chartered Credit Card Activation & PIN Set Up (Guide)?
If you just receive your brand new Standard Chartered Credit Card and excited to swipe it? Well, you need to Activate it first!
Standard Chartered Credit Card Activation has tremendous benefits, exceptional rewards, and cashback on every transaction.
Customers can Apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card to owe a new card from the bank. New users also require Activate Standard Chartered Credit Card online and Standard Chartered Credit Card PIN set up.
So, if you’ve been approved for a new SCB card and want to Activate Standard Chartered Credit Card, read the below guide. Simply go through this Standard Chartered Bank Card Activation Guide and identify yourself to start taking advantage of SCB Card.
What Are the Requirements For Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Activation?
When a customer receives a new Standard Chartered Credit Card, it comes in deactivated forms due to security reasons. New customers require to Activate Standard Chartered Card first before accessing the card. Standard Chartered Credit Card Activation offers plenty of rewards and cashback on every transaction with the SBC Card.
Before we start, read the following details and understand the necessary requirements for Activation of Standard Chartered Credit Card.
- An online account with Standard Chartered Bank.
- You should have a Standard Chartered Card with all the details.
- Registered mobile number.
- Personal identification.
- You should have a device with an active internet connection.
That’s all required!!
Standard Chartered Credit Card Activation & PIN Set Up – Steps
Standard Chartered Credit Card Activation online is a simple and easy process. Follow given below steps to Activate Standard Chartered Credit Card Online.
- Visit the official Standard Chartered Bank Website.
- Log on to Online banking entering Username and Password.
- Next, Go to the “Help & Services” section.
- Select “Debit/ATM Card Activation & PIN Set” or “Credit Card Activation & PIN Set”, option available under Card Management.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Select the card you wish to activate; Credit Card/Debit/ATM Card.
- Set a new PIN for your Standard Chartered Card.
- The bank will send you an SMS on your linked phone number, verify that.
- Upon completion, your card has been activated and your PIN has been set.
- Okay, your card is ready for use…
Standard Chartered Credit Card Activation vis SMS Service
- Type Act <Name on Card>< last four digits of your card>
- and Send it to 75722
- SMS to +65 9617 6495 if you are using an international phone number
- For example ACT M H Tan 5432
SBC Credit Card Login Tips
To decrease the likelihood of fraud and security purpose, make sure of followings :
- Don’t use public Wi-Fi.
- Don’t use the AutoComplete option.
- Never share your credit card PIN.
- Don’t share your online banking details with anonymous.